Finally! Our Hotel Platz has reopened on 18th July 2020 and we look forward to being your oasis of tranquillity and relaxation in the heart of the Dolomites. We are aware of our responsibility as hosts: To guarantee a safe holiday and to ensure that our employees work in a safe environment, we have carefully put in place numerous measures. They will be constantly updated according to the guidelines issued by the WHO and the Italian Government. Here is an overview of our safety procedures:
- Our employees have received additional training in hygiene.
- We thoroughly clean our rooms each day with antibacterial and antiviral cleaning products. All public areas and our rooms are periodically sanitized with hydrogen peroxide by a specialized company (show video). Hydrogen peroxide is a highly effective and biodegradable disinfectant that destroys most pathogenic microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, and bacterial spores and is thus considered one of the most effective products for the disinfection of environments by the Ministry of Health.
- The laundry is cleaned with a professional washing machine directly at the hotel.
- Frequently touched items like doorknobs and window sills are being disinfected with professional cleaning products several times a day.
- Publica areas are regularly aerated.
- Our employees wear face masks while they work.
- Hand sanitizers are available in different areas of the hotel.
- 1,5m distance between people is guaranteed in the dining rooms.
- At the buffet, it is obligatory to wear a face mask and disposable gloves (which are available in the buffet area).
- Our kitchen team works in strict accordance with HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) requirements.
- We harvest vegetables, salads, and fresh herbs directly in our hotel garden.
- To ensure more space in the dining rooms, the breakfast and dinner serving time is prolonged.
- The water in the whirlpool and outdoor pool is cleaned with chlorine and filters.
- Only hotel guests can access our outdoor pool.
- Reservations until 11th October 2020 can be canceled for free up to 2 weeks before arrival.
- If you cannot travel because of borders being closed due to Covid-19, your reservation will be canceled for free and the down payment will be refunded or you can use it as a credit for your next booking.
- If you do not want us to clean your room during a short stay, you will receive a 10% reduction and we will provide fresh towels on request.
- Only people living in the same household should share a room - it lies within the guests' responsibility to observe this rule.
- The hotel's room capacity is not restricted.
- Guests have to bring their own face masks.
- If needed, an appointment with a doctor can be arranged (green number for emergencies: 800 751 75).
Our hotel's quiet and idyllic position in the small mountain village of Bulla has always been our strength. This closeness to nature is now more important than ever: Here you will find enough space to enjoy your carefree and well-deserved break far from the crowds.
We are here for you!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our safety measures or your holiday at Hotel Platz. You can reach us any time by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you!
Family Kasslatter and team